Breakfast is sourced as far as possible from local suppliers - we're proud to have been awarded the Pembrokeshire Produce quality mark.
Our suppliers include:
- Organic free range eggs from Country View Farm, Beeview Farm or Pennsylvania Farm
- Pembrokeshire bacon from Bethesda Farm Shop
- Sausages from Martyn and Danielle, Fishguard
- Yoghurt from Llaeth y Llan
- Water from Princes Gate
- Choice of fruit, cereals and fruit juice.
- Full breakfast - egg, sausage, bacon, mushrooms, tomato and baked beans - or any combination.
The egg may be fried, poached, scrambled or boiled.
The vegetarian version uses vegetarian sausages and rashers.
- Toast and home-made marmalade or jam
- Choice of teas or coffee
Alternatively, you may prefer a lighter breakfast of croissants and home-made jams.
If you have a special dietary requirement, please let us know and we'll make sure we're ready!
Meals are served in the dining room, which has a great view down to the coast.
Evening meals and packed lunches are available by prior arrangement - please let us know when booking so we can agree a menu. Evening meals are £15 per person for two courses and tea/coffee, and the meal will be freshly prepared and home cooked. We're not licensed to serve wine or beer, but you're welcome to bring your own.
Packed lunches are £5 for a sandwich, crisps, fruit and snack bar.