There are plenty of walks from our doorstep, and we'll be happy to point you in the right direction. Some of our favourites are:
- down to Aberfelin to see the seals, then back via Cilau (2 hours)
- along the coast to Strumble Head, then back via Tre Howell (3 to 4 hours)
- inland over Garn Gelli to Rhosycaerau, along to Trehilyn then back over Garn Folch (3 to 4 hours)
- Around Llanwnda (up to 3 miles, 2 hours)
- Coast Path / Carregwastad (4.1 miles, 2 hours)
- Coast Path / Goodwick (4.9 miles, 3 hours)
There's a new book "Stepping Back in Time - a guided walk through local history" by Hugh Jenkins, with 4 walks around Fishguard, Goodwick and Llanwnda. It's available from us, or from Seaways bookshop.